Things to do
We want you to have a great time. To enjoy yourself and to see all that is offered. Here is a list of activities and things to do. Check them all out, take a look around and you will fit right in. Click to see details
Chamber of Commerce
The goal of Ocean Shores/North Beach Chamber of Commerce is to continue to grow and support our business community to the very best of our ability.
- Address: Ocean Shores Convention Center 689 Ocean Shores Blvd NW, Suite S-6 Ocaen Shoers< WA 98569
- Phone: 360.289.2451
- Hours: 10 am-2 pm, Mon.- Tues. & Thu - Fri. and Wed 10am-12pm
- Website: OceanShores.org
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Address: 228 Albatross St NE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
Open and inclusive, located on SR 109 at the border of Pacific Beach and Moclips in the North Beach.
- Address: 4612 State Route 109, Moclips, WA 98569
- Phone: (360) 276-8143
- Hours: 10:30am Sunday worship, 7pm Monday AA meetings
- Website: www.facebook.com/Presbyterian-Church
Urban Unblued Freaks and Fae Markets
Owned and operated by Moclips by the Sea Historical Society, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to preserving the history of the North Beaches. Displays, artifacts and old photos.
- Address: 4658 State Route 109 Moclips, WA 98562
- Phone: 360-276-4441
- Hours: Summer hours: 11am-4pm Thurs-Monday. Winter hours: 11am-4pm Sat & Sun only
- Website: Moclips.org
The North Beach Senior Center is here for you! Greeting visitors and residents alike, this is a staple of the Beach that has something for everyone.
- Address: 885 Ocean Shores Blvd NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360) 289-2801
- Hours: Monday - Sunday 10:00AM - 4:00PM
- Website: www.facebook.com/NBSeniorCenter
DETAILS: We work to post all information to this website and other websites that fits with the goal of those websites. By submitting information you are authorizing the publisher to include your data which may be edited as Publisher deems necessary. Please allow a reasonable amount of time for response.Not all submissions will be included and generally notification will not be sent indicating acceptance or refusal. Once submitted requests for deletion can not be honored.